Ready Group tour brochure a first
The Ready Group has announced the launch of its 2024 holiday brochure. This is the first one for Ready Group brands Readybus, Arena and Turbostyle. LJ Edwards, its other brand, has released brochures previously.
The range of city breaks and trips to luxury country hotels all include pick-up and drop-offs from across the south east.
“We have responded to the evolving travel landscape and the continuing popularity of staycations” – Managing Director, Matt Clayson
“We have responded to the evolving travel landscape and the continuing popularity of staycations,” said Managing Director, Matt Clayson. “The Ready Group has curated a diverse and exciting range of holiday options within the UK and Europe, designed to captivate travellers seeking memorable experiences closer to home.
“We believe our exciting 2024 brochure emphasises the benefits of coach tours as the ultimate sustainable and convenient holiday choice for people in the south east.”
A few of the staycations on offer include:
- Bournemouth’s Coast and Countryside: five days from £499 per person
- South Wales Heritage and Wildlife: five days from £669pp
- Warner Bodelwyddan Castle Country Hotel: five days from £589pp
- Liverpool and The Beatles Heritage: four days from £609pp
- Stirlingshire’s Rich History and Landscapes: five days from £579pp