Have your say on driver development
The consultation (https://tinyurl.com/yb9kamex) sets out five pillars that form the basis for the work the Department for Transport (DfT) wants to carry out in collaboration with external partners, including the transport industry, academia and the third sector. These pillars are:
- boosting diversity, inclusion and social mobility
- improving training and employment
- promoting careers in transport
- preparing for future skills
- building evidence and evaluating progress
- Informed by public response to this paper, the 5 pillars will set the direction for the work of an industry-led taskforce.