Gibson fleet up for auction
Gibson Executive‘s fleet is being auctioned by Sweeney Kincaid. The Renfrew-based operator went into liquidation in April this year.
The fleet of 22 vehicles are now up for online auction. The auction closes from 11am on Wednesday 4 May 2022.
The auction includes the following vehicles:
- Two Mercedes-Benz Tourismo RHD 51-seat coaches (16-plate)
- Three Volvo B11R Sunsundegui SC7s (15-plate)
- Three Volvo B11R Sunsundegui SC7s (14-plate)
- Temsa MD9 RHD Executive 34-seaters (17-plate)
- Optare Solo M7900SE-R AUTO (16-plate)
- Optare Solo M780SL (55-plate)
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 516 CDi Onyx Conversion minibus (2016, 65)
- Mercedes-Benz 513 CDi Onyx Conversion minibus (64-plate)
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 516 Cdi Onyx Conversion minibus (11-plate)
- Mercedes-Benz CDi 515 Onyx Conversion minibus (57-plate)
- Two Mercedes-Benz Vario Plaxton Cheetahs (05- and 53-plates)
- Volvo B12B Plaxton Panther Coach (53-plate)
- Volvo B10M Berkhof Excellence 70-seat coach (96-plate)
- Volvo B10M Berkhof Axial (00-plate)
For more information and to make a bid, click here.