FlixBus marks anniversary with £2 tickets
FlixBus is offering passengers tickets from £2 on new and expanding routes across the country to celebrate its second anniversary in the UK.
The discount tickets will be available to buy until 30 April, between the following destinations, for any new routes launching on 27 April:
- Aberdeen to Dunfermline and Edinburgh
- Birmingham to Newcastle and Taunton
- Bradford to Peterborough
- Bristol to Newcastle
- Cambridge to Stevenage
- Dundee to Dunfermline and Edinburgh
- Dunfermline to Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth and Edinburgh
- Leeds to Manchester, Middlesbrough, Peterborough and Taunton
- Leicester to Liverpool and Warrington
- London to Peterborough and Stevenage
- Manchester to Middlesbrough, Leeds and Newcastle
- Middlesbrough to Manchester, Newcastle and Leeds
- Newcastle to Manchester, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Bristol and Taunton
- Peterborough to Sheffield, Bradford, Leeds and London
- Sheffield to Taunton and Peterborough
- Stevenage to Cambridge and London
- Stoke to Warrington
- Taunton to Leeds, Birmingham, Newcastle and Sheffield
- Warrington to London, Leicester and Stoke
£2 tickets are also for routes with increased departures on the following services:
- London to and from Bristol
- Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee, Stirling and Glasgow
Tickets can be purchased for any journey up to 31 July.
The long-distance coach provider is also sharing a 20% off code for any ticket to 50 UK destinations on the FlixBus network until 30 April to be used on any journey until 31 July. New destinations on the FlixBus UK network include Middlesbrough, Stevenage and Peterborough.
FlixBus is to celebrate its second birthday with passengers in style, as customers at London Victoria Coach Station will receive free birthday cake and vouchers for the Starbucks located in the station on 21 April.
The company will also be on the new FlixBus’ expanded Scottish network, launching Thursday 27 April, with celebrations and free cake at Edinburgh station.
Andreas Schorling, Managing Director of FlixBus UK said: “We believe transport should be affordable, sustainable and accessible to everyone. Response from the UK public to our service has been phenomenal, so we wanted to give something back to our passengers for our second anniversary.
“We’re really delighted to be adding more routes and destinations on our network than ever before, offering customers more opportunities to explore the country for as little as £2. It’s going to be fantastic celebrating with customers in London and Edinburgh at our birthday events too!”