Diamond/NatEx route changes split partnership
Partnership working on routes in the West Midlands is coming to an end.
Diamond Bus routes currently run in partnership with National Express West Midlands will be run separately from 22 August. The change will end the common identity on these services.
Diamond Bus will be operating separately with new timetables and the following service changes:
- 31 Walsall to Mossley – Diamond will operate a new frequent timetable, up to every five minutes between Walsall & Bloxwich and every ten minutes between Walsall and Mossley, Mondays to Saturdays and every 15 minutes on Sundays
- 32 Walsall to Lower Farm – Diamond will no longer operate on this service
- 40 West Bromwich to Wednesbury – Diamond will operate a new 15 minute frequency, Mondays to Saturdays
- 42 West Bromwich to Tipton – Diamond will operate a new timetable up to a 20 minute frequency, Mondays to Saturdays. Diamond will no longer serve the Tipton to Dudley section of the 42 route and will terminate at Tipton Rail Station
- 43/43A West Bromwich to Bilston – Diamond will operate a new timetable up to a 20 minute frequency, Mondays to Saturdays. Diamond will no longer serve the 43A section along Loxdale St and all Diamond 43 services will operate via Bert Williams Leisure Centre
- 42/43 West Bromwich to Great Bridge – The combined timetable of our new 42 & 43 services will offer a ten-minute frequency between West Bromwich and Great Bridge.
Diamond Buses will also be returning to its Diamond blue livery. National Express tickets will no longer be accepted on Diamond Buses services and vice versa.
Diamond Bus is scheduled to introduce a new range of Tap&Go fares.