To help propel us into our next stage of growth, Irizar UK is looking for someone pretty special to focus on delivering outstanding Customer Service and aftersales support!
The day to day role will be varied in content, but the overall objective is to “optimise the experience of owning an Irizar” for our Customers. You can expect to be:
- Dealing with Customers daily
- Working with our Suppliers
- Collaborating with our colleagues at Irizar, Spain
- Managing our Customer Service, Aftersales Support and Field Engineers
We expect you will be:
- Driven by / passionate about Customer Service, and understand how to position the Customer at the centre of what we do
- Degree educated, with the intellect to deliver “added-value”
- A great communicator with excellent people skills…..you’ll be managing your team, influencing partners, and part of the Senior Management team
- Have an Engineering bias…..either through formal training, experience, or passion
- Commercially astute, and tuned into the delivering financial results
- Ideally based at our Worksop site, or flexible enough to attend site on a regular basis
This is a rare opportunity for someone to make a real impact, and position themselves for continued professional development aligned with our company growth plans.
In return, we’re offering a salary in the region of £40k, plus a package including a car, pension, healthcare, and bonus scheme
Application via CV (to demonstrate your skills & experience) with a covering letter to tell us why you’re the right person for this role to: [email protected]