● Assist the Transport Manager with the daily operations.
● Have a strong understanding of all legislation and compliance associated with transport operations.
● Hold category D or DE driving entitlement and have relevant driving experience.
● Hold a valid Drivers CPC and Tachograph card.
● Have good administration skills.
● People focused management style based around innovation and engagement.
● Have the ability to work under pressure and be confident in resolving fast pace issues that arise within the department.
● Professional attitude but with a firm and fair approach.
● Be meticulous in organisation, planning and record keeping.
● Be compliant in fleet management.
● Assisting with all aspects of Health and Safety and compliance within the department.
● Monitor delivery performance.
● Fully utilitise all resources within the department.